|Board member, West Allis-West Milwaukee Board of Education, At-large|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||April 1, 2014|
|First elected||April 5, 2011|
|Profession||Insurance referral specialist|
Radonski studied culinary arts at Waukesha County Technical College and Maxim's School for Culinary Arts in France. She previously worked for her family's catering company, Executive Catering. Radonski currently works as an insurance referral specialist with Aurora Cardiovascular Services. She has two children who graduated from district schools.
|West Allis-West Milwaukee School District, At-Large General Election, 3-year term, April 1, 2014|
|Nonpartisan||Dan Bailey Incumbent||26.9%||2,645|
|Nonpartisan||Gail Radonski Incumbent||26.3%||2,587|
|Nonpartisan||Kristi Bonaparte Incumbent||20.5%||2,021|
|Source: Information submitted to Ballotpedia through e-mail from LaVonne Kirchner on May 12, 2014.|
Radonski did not report any contributions or expenditures to the school district office. State law allows candidates to claim exempt status from campaign finance reporting if contributions and expenditures do not exceed $1,000 during a calendar year.
Radonski did not receive any official endorsements for her campaign.
|West Allis-West Milwaukee School District, At-large General Election, 3-year term, April 5, 2011|
|Nonpartisan||Barbara Suleiman Incumbent||14.9%||4,315|
|Nonpartisan||Jane Edgar Incumbent||14.7%||4,263|
|Source: West Allis Now, "Faces change on WA-WM School Board," April 6, 2011|
Radonski explained her reasons for running in 2014 in an interview with West Allis Now:
The best reasons to vote for me is because I do care about our community families and the education that students in our district receive. I will always respond to any concerns, and discuss it with district administrators and/or board members. I will encourage community members to come and speak before the board at our public meetings, where they can have their comments videotaped and on TV to communicate with others in the community.
—West Allis Now, (2014), 
About the districtWest Allis, Wisconsin, a city located in Milwaukee County. According to the United States Census Bureau, West Allis is home to 60,732 residents. West Allis-West Milwaukee School District is the 12th-largest school district in Wisconsin, serving 9,281 students during the 2011-2012 school year.
West Allis underperformed in comparison to the rest of Wisconsin in terms of higher education achievement in 2010. The United States Census Bureau found that 21.0 percent of West Allis residents aged 25 years and older had attained a bachelor's degree compared to 26.4 percent for Wisconsin as a whole. The median household income in West Allis was $44,066 compared to $52,627 for the state of Wisconsin. The poverty rate in West Allis was 14.2 percent compared to 12.5 percent for the entire state.
Note: The United States Census Bureau considers "Hispanic or Latino" to be a place of origin, not a race. Therefore, the Census allows citizens to report both their race and that they are from a "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin simultaneously. As a result, the percentages in each column of the racial demographics table will exceed 100 percent. Each column will add up to 100 percent after removing the "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin percentages, although rounding by the Census Bureau may make the total one or two tenths off from being exactly 100 percent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gail + Radonski + West + Allis + School + District"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District, Wisconsin
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District elections (2014)
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District, "Board of Education Biography Info," accessed April 17, 2014
- West Allis Now, "General election voters guide for West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board," March 18, 2014
- Information submitted through email from LaVonne Kirchner on April 23, 2014.
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Campaign Finance Overview: Local Candidates," May 2010
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- United States Census Bureau, "West Allis, Wisconsin," accessed April 17, 2014
- National Center for Education Statistics, "ELSI Table Generator," accessed January 27, 2014
- Milwaukee County Election Commission, "Election Results," accessed April 17, 2014
- United States Census Bureau, "Frequently Asked Questions," accessed April 21, 2014
|2014 West Allis-West Milwaukee School District Elections|
|West Allis, Wisconsin|
|Election date:||April 1, 2014|
|Candidates:||At-large: • Dan Bailey • Kristi Bonaparte • Diane Narlock • Gail Radonski|
|Important information:||Key deadlines • Additional elections on the ballot|