- Working as a paid consultant to Protect Colorado's Future in 2008.
- Support in 2007 of the John Edwards for President effort in the Democratic nomination battle.
- Sitting on the national board of the Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
- Lobbying for Nevada Assembly Bill 604 (2007), a bill that restricts initiative rights in Nevada.
- Paid consultant to Nevadans for Nevada in 2006.
- Campaign manager for Nevada Minimum Wage Increase, Question 6 (2004). Tuzzolo characterized her work on this initiative to a Boston Globe reporter as motivated by a desire to increase voter turnout in Nevada in order to increase John Kerry's chances of winning the 2004 presidential election.
- Campaign manager for Nevada Decriminalization of Marijuana Amendment, Question 9 (2002), a marijuana legalization initiative that failed.
Defends donor secrecy
Tuzzolo served as the campaign manager in 2004 for two ballot initiatives sponsored by Nevada trial lawyers, Question 4 and Question 5. In the course of these campaigns, she defended to the Nevada press the idea that the campaigns shouldn't have to reveal their donors, saying, "Considering what the opposition is going to spend against us, our little amount of money is not going to concern anybody. Nobody is trying to hide anything. The insurance companies and medical association are doing it the same way."