|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 41|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Adcock's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Creating Jobs & Growing Our Economy
- Excerpt: "Growing our economy and creating good jobs will require investing in our workforce, supporting our small businesses, and recruiting new companies. When it comes to innovation and research, North Carolina is a leader in the South. We can build on this reputation and grow our middle class by preparing our citizens for the good paying, highly-skilled jobs of the future."
Ensuring Access To Quality Health Care
- Excerpt: "As a Nurse Practitioner I understand that every citizen deserves access to quality health care. I will work to expand insurance coverage and make sure that every citizen has access to the health care providers that they need."
Preserving Public Education
- Excerpt: "Public education is the primary engine of economic growth in North Carolina. Right now it's stuck in reverse. To ensure innovation and opportunity tomorrow, we must invest in our classrooms, colleges, and universities today. That means recruiting and retaining the best teachers and making college affordable for every family."
Protecting Our Environment
- Excerpt: "Every citizen deserves access to clean air, clean water, and open spaces. It is the duty of the legislature to be good stewards of these resources and to ensure that they are protected and available for generations to come."
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Thomas Murry was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Gale Adcock was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Adcock defeated Murry in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 41 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Gale Adcock Incumbent||51.3%||15,160|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gale + Adcock + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 41
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Gale Adcock on Facebook
- Gale Adcock on Twitter
- Gale Adcock on LinkedIn
- galeadcock.com, "Issues," accessed August 19, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "05/06/2014 Official Primary Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "11/04/2014 Official General Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |