Gallatin County, Kentucky
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 13, 2011.
- Elected officials, including magistrates, are listed with contact information.
- Administrative officials listed with contact information.
- Building permits available.
- Meeting schedules are posted.
- Local tax rates are posted.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- The budget is not published.
- Information is not available on minutes/agendas, zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The site does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Official Gallatin County Website
- Gallatin County Schools
- Gallatin County on Epodunk
- Gallatin County on FreedomKentucky
- Gallatin County "Elected Officials," Accessed December 13, 2011
- Gallatin County "Magistrates," Accessed December 13, 2011
- Gallatin County "Departments & Agencies," Accessed December 13, 2011
- Gallatin County "Forms," Accessed December 13, 2011
- Gallatin County "FAQ," Accessed December 13, 2011
- Kentucky Department of Revenue "PVA Network," Accessed December 13, 2011
- Kentucky.gov "Search," Accessed December 11, 2011