Gallatin County, Montana
Last rated on September 23, 2012.
- The website contains very comprehensive information on county budgets, including graphic year by year comparisons and easy to read summaries.
- Meeting minutes are available.
- Elected Officials
- Commissioners are listed with contact information.
- Building Permits and Zoning
- The website includes comprehensive information on county zoning and planning regulations and requirements.
- Local Taxes
- The website provides both tax information and a forum for paying taxes online.
- Meeting agendas are not available.
- Administrative Officials
- Officials are not listed with contact information.
- Audits are not posted.
- Bids and contracts are not provided.
- No information regarding lobbying.
- Public Records
- No information on how to file an public request.
The county will receive $1.3 million for 707,624 of federal land from the federal Payments in Lieu of Taxes program (PILT).
- Gallatin County Website
- Gallatin County Treasurer
- Gallatin County on E-Reference
- Gallatin County Free Public Records Directory