Gambling initiatives and ballot measures in North Dakota
This ballot measure article needs to be updated.
North Dakota gambling initiatives and ballot measures involve casinos and games of chance. This page covers the amendments to authorize new casinos or make various games of chance legal or illegal.
- North Dakota Betting Issue (1968)
- North Dakota Charitable Gambling Issue (1982)
- North Dakota State Lottery Issue (1986)
- North Dakota State Lottery (1988)
- North Dakota Games of Chance Issue (1990)
- North Dakota Games of Chance Issue 2 (1990)
- North Dakota Electronic Games (1990)
- North Dakota Initiated Lottery Measure (1996)
- North Dakota Multi-State Lottery Initiative, Measure 2 (2002)
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|