Gans Public Schools, Oklahoma
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Oklahoma school district websites
- As of October 25, 2009, the homepage says the site is under construction.
- School report card posted.
- No budget information is published
- Officials are not listed.
- School board meeting information not listed.
- Information on how to request public records is not provided.
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |