Garland County, Arkansas
- Main article: Evaluation of Arkansas county websites
- Meetings and minutes are posted.
- Elected officials are listed with contact information under their respective departments.
- Taxes can be paid online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
- There is no information on the budget, building permits and zoning, audits, or contracts.
The County Judge serves as the chief executive officer in Arkansas county government. The Quorum Court is composed of Justices of the Peace and serves as the legislative body of county government.
|Rick Davis||County Judge||-|
|Susan Wilkins||Justice of the Peace||1|
|Thomas Anderson||Justice of the Peace||2|
|Marilyn Ridge||Justice of the Peace||3|
|Mary Bournival||Justice of the Peace||4|
|George Pritchett||Justice of the Peace||5|
|Ray Owen, Jr.||Justice of the Peace||6|
|John Faulkner||Justice of the Peace||7|
|Jimmie Harmon||Justice of the Peace||8|
|Matt McKee||Justice of the Peace||9|
|Sue Vaughn||Justice of the Peace||10|
|Larry Griffin||Justice of the Peace||11|
|Donald Laymon||Justice of the Peace||12|
|Mickey Gates||Justice of the Peace||13|
- Official Garland County Website
- Garland County on E-Reference
- Garland County Library
- Garland County Free Public Records Directory
- Garland County on Epodunk