|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Third Plymouth|
|2001 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Boston College High School|
|J.D.||Boston College Law School, 1995|
|Birthday||July 4, 1970|
|Place of birth||Woburn, Massachusetts|
|Profession||Partner, Thornton and Naumes|
Bradley's professional experience includes working as a partner in the law firm of Thornton and Naumes, and as a Prosecutor in the Plymouth County District Attorney's Office from 1995 to 1998.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Bradley served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Rules Joint|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bradley served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Floor Division|
|• Rules Joint|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Bradley served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Floor Division|
|• Rules Joint|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Garrett Bradley is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Bradley won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Third Plymouth District. Bradley was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Bradley won re-election to the Third Plymouth seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition. He defeated Timothy Finnerty (R) and Carlton Alan Chambers (I) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Third Plymouth District (2010)|
|Garrett Bradley (D)||12,522|
|Timothy Finnerty (R)||7,645|
|Carlton Alan Chambers (I)||517|
Bradley raised $128,451 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Third Plymouth (2008)|
|Garrett Bradley (D)||19,641|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Bradley received $165,056 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Garrett Bradley's campaign in 2010|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 17||$1,050|
|McMorris, David J||$1,000|
|Bernstein, Joel H||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$165,056|
Bradley raised $128,451 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|13 different donors||$1,000|
Bradley resides in Hingham with his wife, Heather, and their three children. He has been an Ambassador for Wellspring Multi-Service Center; Coach of Hingham Youth Football; a member of the Hingham Capital Outlay Committee, Young Professionals Committee of Catholic Charities, Friends of the Paragon Carousel; and a volunteer with Children's Champion Network.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Garrett + Bradley + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Office website
- Bradley's website
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Garrett Bradley on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Bradley
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2010 - Candidates," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Plymouth 3
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |