|Maine House of Representatives District 140|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Owner, Panacea Clinical Research|
Connor is the Owner of Panacea Clinical Research and founder of Asclepius Research Services, Incorporated. He has previously worked as a Registered Nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital and Manager of Paragon Biomedical.
Conner is a member of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals - New England Chapter, a youth sports coach, and a commissioner on the Kennebunk Youth Services Commission.
Prior to leaving the house, Connor served on the following committees:
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Gary Connor was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 2 incumbent Ronald Collins was unopposed in the Republican primary. Collins faces Connor and unenrolled candidate Richard Burns in the general election.
Gary Connor raised $4,656 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 140|
|Gary Connor (D)||2,590|
|Wayne Parry (R)||2,491|
In 2008 Gary Connor collected $4,656 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Gary Connor
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Connor
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Connor's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Gary Connor
|Maine House of Representatives District 140
| Succeeded by|
Wayne Parry (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |