|President of the United States|
|Governor of New Mexico|
|January 1, 1995 – January 1, 2003|
|Birthday||January 1, 1953|
|Place of birth||Minot, North Dakota|
Johnson ran for President of the United States in 2012.
|U.S. presidential election, 2012|
|Democratic||Barack Obama/Joe Biden Incumbent||51.3%||65,899,660|
|Republican||Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan||47.4%||60,932,152|
|Libertarian||Gary Johnson/Jim Gray||1%||1,275,804|
|Green||Jill Stein/Cheri Honkala||0.4%||469,501|
|Election Results Via: FEC official election results|
Other candidates that appeared on the ballot received less than 0.1% of the vote. Those candidates included: Roseanne Barr, Rocky Anderson, Thomas Hoefling, Jerry Litzel, Jeff Boss, Merlin Miller, Randall Terry, Jill Reed, Richard Duncan, Andre Barnett, Chuck Baldwin, Barbara Washer, Tom Stevens, Virgil Goode, Will Christensen, Stewart Alexander, James Harris, Jim Carlson, Sheila Tittle, Peta Lindsay, Gloria La Riva, Jerry White, Dean Morstad and Jack Fellure.
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Gary Johnson's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Gary Johnson's Campaign Contributions|
Governor of New Mexico
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$2,565,379 (Democrat)|
|Top 5 contributors||Republican National State Elections Committee||$300,000|
|Sun Healthcare Group||$100,000|
|Form B1 4 Pages Missing||$56,254|
|Michael A. Grantham||$52,050|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Gary + Johnson.
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Inside the Beltway: Gary Johnson hopes 2016 is his oyster - Washington Times
- Gary Johnson will leave transfer drama to QPR boss Harry Redknapp but ... - Western Gazette
- Inside the Beltway: 2014 'a good year for liberty,' Gary Johnson predicts - Washington Times
- Johnson keen on Miller deal - Teamtalk.com
- Yeovil boss Gary Johnson: I'm not going to Saints in the FA Cup as a shrinking ... - Daily Echo
- Sky Bet Championship: Yeovil boss Gary Johnson keen on Ishmael Miller - Teamtalk.com
- Gary A. Johnson - Longview Daily News
- Gary Johnson Not Buying Obama's NSA Reforms - Sunshine State News (blog)
- Yeovil Town boss Gary Johnson hails fantastic result against Birmingham City - Blackmore Vale
- Championship: Gary Johnson hails Yeovil's fighting spirit - Teamtalk.com
- Official campaign website
- Facebook campaign page
- Gary Johnson on Twitter
- Gary Johnson on Google+
- Gary Johnson on Flickr
- Gary Johnson on YouTube
- Campaign contributions: 2000, 1998