L. Gary Knight
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine State Senate, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 18
of the Maine State Senate
. He withdrew following the primary.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 14 incumbent John Patrick was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Gary Knight was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards; Joseph Martin was selected as his replacement. Patrick defeated Martin in the general election.
|Maine State Senate District 18, General Election, 2014
||John Patrick Incumbent
|| Joseph Martin
|| Blank Votes
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Knight + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Gary Knight News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014