|Missouri State Senate District 32|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Nodler earned his B.A. in Political Science from Missouri Southern State College in 1972.
Nodler served in the United States Army and Missouri National Guard. He worked as Staff Director for Congressman Gene Taylor from 1973 to 1988. In 1991, he was part of the Rural Economic Policy Working Group. He also worked as Regional Administrator for the United States Small Business Administration from 1989 to 1993. He is currently President/Owner of SoMo Cable, Incorporated.
Nodler joined the Missouri State Senate in 2002 and has served in that position since. He is past Assistant Majority Floor Leader and currently represents the 32nd District.
Nodler and his wife, Joncee, have one child.
- Appropriations Committee, Missouri Senate
- Education Committee, Missouri Senate
- Rules, Joint Rules, Resolutions & Ethics Committee, Missouri Senate
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2010
Due to term limits, Nodler was ineligible to run for re-election to the 32nd District seat in 2010.
|Missouri State Senate, District 32 (2006)|
|Gary Nodler (R)||35,240||63.6%|
|Kim Wright (I)||20,198||36.4%|
|Missouri State Senate, District 32 (2002)|
|Gary Nodler (R)||36,993||100.0%|
In 2008, a year he was not up for re-election, Nodler collected $240,276 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|David Craig Humphreys||$25,000|
|Missourians for Tax Reform Statewide||$10,000|
|Freeman Physicians Group||$9,250|
|Missouri Dental Association||$5,275|
|Leggett & Platt||$5,000|
- Gary Nodler's official Missouri Senate member page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State Senate District 32
| Succeeded by|