|Montana State Senate District 35|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Perry joined the Montana State Senate in 2003. He has served in that positions since, representing the 35th District.
- Committee on Committees, Montana Senate
- Ethics Committee, Montana Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Montana Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 35 (2006)|
|Gary Perry (R)||6,022|
|Alex Russell (D)||3,743|
In 2006, Perry collected $6,924 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Gallatin County Republican Central Committee||$1,050|
|Montana Beer and Wine Wholesalers Association||$130|
|Montana Rural Electric Cooperative Association||$130|
Perry and his wife, Lisa, have one child.
- Gary Perry's official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|Montana Senate District 35
| Succeeded by|