|Maine State Senate, District 14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Quintal's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||I believe in:
Capping property taxes, taxes should not be unlimited and everything should have a tax maturity date.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. David Bustin defeated Louis Sigel in the Democratic primary. Earle McCormick was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bustin, McCormick and unenrolled candidate Gary Quintal face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Quintal + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Senate
- Maine State Senate elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine State Senate District 14
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 9, 2014
- Gary Quintal, "About," accessed October 3, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014