|Missouri State Senate, District 3|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Romine served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Education, Vice-chair|
|• General Laws|
|• Jobs, Economic Development and Local Government|
|• Seniors, Families and Pensions|
|• Joint Committee on Education|
Romine's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I have always been a consistent ally of the pro-life movement."
- Excerpt:"I will work to ensure our schools are adequately funded and that our students receive the education needed to compete on any level."
Second Amendment Rights
- Excerpt:"I will be a vocal supporter of an individual's right to bear arms and will oppose any legislation that would burden the lawful purchase and possession of firearms and ammunition."
Jobs and Small Businesses
- Excerpt:"Small businesses are the backbone of our state's economy, providing outstanding goods and services while putting people back to work. I will work hard to ensure our legislature passes laws that allow small businesses to grow and succeed."
- Excerpt:"I will make sure that our first responders are adequately funded and that they receive the resources and training they need to protect our families."
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2012
Romine won election in the 2012 election for Missouri State Senate, District 3. Romine defeated Terry Varner in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated House District 104 incumbent Joseph Fallert, Jr. (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri State Senate, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Joseph Fallert, Jr.||46.2%||30,335|
|Missouri State Senate, District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Romine is available dating back to 2004. Based on available campaign finance records, Romine raised a total of $765,714 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Gary Romine's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri State Senate, District 3||$726,447|
|2004||Missouri House of Representatives, District 106||$39,267|
|Grand Total Raised||$765,714|
Romine won election to the Missouri State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Romine raised a total of $726,447.
|Missouri State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gary Romine's campaign in 2012|
|Missouri Republican State Senate Campaign Committee||$217,000|
|Missouri Republican Party||$128,277|
|Missouri Senate Campaign Committee||$75,000|
|Dempsey for Senate||$35,525|
|Romine, Gary & Kathy||$17,622|
|Total Raised in 2012||$726,447|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Romine + Missouri + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Kevin Engler (R)
|Missouri State Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|