is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 36
of the Pennsylvania State Senate
Schreckengost's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "CONTROL Property Taxes…by passing the omnibus tax fairness bill that will finally tax the frack like all other states, raises state income and sales taxes by a percentage, closes the infamous “Delaware Loophole,” and lowers our corporate net income tax."
- Excerpt: "IMPROVE our Public Education System …by returning our schools to local school board control and funding them fully."
- Excerpt: "REBUILD our State and our Economy …by investing in our infrastructure."
- Excerpt: "PROTECT the PEOPLE and the ENVIRONMENT of PENNSYLVANIA …by standing up to those who would hurt them."
- See also: Pennsylvania State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Gary Schreckengost was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ryan Aument defeated Gordon Denlinger in the Republican primary. Schreckengost and Aument will face off in the general election.
|Pennsylvania State Senate, District 36 Republican Primary, 2014
| Gordon Denlinger
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Schreckengost + Pennsylvania + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Gary Schreckengost News Feed
- ↑ Elect Schreck, "Issues," accessed September 3, 2014
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 19, 2014