Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 115|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. William "Bill" Kilquist defeated Tony Mayville in the Democratic primary, while Terri Bryant defeated Robert "Bob" White in the Republican primary. Bryant then defeated Kilquist in the general election. Gary Shepherd (G) filed to run but was removed from the ballot following an objection.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 115, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||William "Bill" Kilquist||38.9%||13,649|
|Green||Gary Shepherd (write-in)||0.3%||106|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 115 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|William "Bill" Kilquist||59.2%||4,052|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 115 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Robert "Bob" White||34.7%||3,186|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Shepherd + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |