|Idaho House of Representatives District 11A|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||November 18, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Butch Otter|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Batt served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• State Affairs, Vice Chair|
|• Agricultural Affairs|
|• Joint Legislative Oversight|
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Gayle L. Batt was unopposed in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
Batt won re-election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives. Due to redistricting, she ran in District 11A. She defeated Greg Collett in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 11A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Gayle Batt Incumbent||100%||14,609|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 11A Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Batt is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Batt raised a total of $34,596 during that time period. This information was last updated on December 12, 2013.
|Gayle Batt's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Idaho House, District 11A||$34,596|
|Grand Total Raised||$34,596|
2012Batt won election to the Idaho House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Batt raised a total of $34,596.
|Idaho House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gayle Batt's campaign in 2012|
|Idaho Farm Bureau||$1,250|
|Idaho Power Co.||$1,000|
|Idaho Association of Realtors||$1,000|
|Winning for Idaho||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$34,596|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Idaho Freedom Index
The Idaho Freedom Foundation, an Idaho-based, nonprofit educational research institute, released its "Idaho Freedom Index" in 2013. The index intended to show how Idaho legislators voted on the principles the Foundation seeks to promote. It measured each state legislator based on two tiers, which include whether legislators voted for or against bills that would create or eliminate government agencies, programs, and regulations, and bills that would impact the free market in a positive or negative way. Scores ranged from the highest possible score for members of the state Senate (194 points) and for members of the state House (180 points). A higher score indicated that the legislator voted more in favor of the values supported by the Foundation. Batt received a score of 70 points in the 2013 index, ranking 17th out of 70 members of the Idaho House of Representatives that were evaluated for the study.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gayle + Batt + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Idaho State Legislature
- Idaho state legislative districts
- Governor of the State of Idaho, "Gayle Batt appointed to Idaho House of Representatives," November 18, 2011
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 6, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Results," accessed December 27, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Batt, Gayle L," accessed December 12, 2013
- Idaho Freedom Foundation, "2013 Freedom Index," accessed August 19, 2013
Steven Thayn (R)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 11A
| Succeeded by|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 10A
| Succeeded by|
Brandon Hixon (R)