Geauga County, Ohio is one of eighty-eight counties in Ohio. As of 2000, the population was 90,895. It is named for a Native American word meaning "raccoon". The county seat is Chardon. In 2008, Forbes Magazine ranked Geauga County as the fourth best place in America to raise a family.
- The names of all county commissioners are provided.
- Most of the Administrative officials are listed, but some of their individual contact information is not included.
- The current budget is published.
- County commissioner meeting minutes are published.
- Information on public records is provided.
- Audit reports are published.
- Tax rate information is provided.
- Information on building permits and zoning is provided.
- Individual contact information is not provided for county commissioners.
- There is no information on contracts and lobbying.