|Montana State Senate, District 43|
| 2011 - present|
|January 2, 2017|
|Years in position ||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||8 years in any 16-year period|
|High school||Anaconda High School|
|Bachelor's||Utah State University, 1963|
|Master's||University of Utah, 1968|
is a Democratic
member of the Montana State Senate
, representing District 43
. He was first elected to the chamber in 2010.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Vuckovich served on the following committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Vuckovich served on the following committees:
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Vuckovich won re-election in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 47. Vuckovich ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and defeated Jonathan L. Arnold (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 43, General Election, 2012
||Gene Vuckovich Incumbent
|| Jonathan Arnold
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
On November 2, 2010, Vuckovich won election to the Montana State Senate, defeating Jonathan Arnold. Vuckovich defeated Joe Rangitsch and Wayne Ternes in the primary.
| Montana State Senate, District 43 General election (2010)
| Gene Vuckovich (D)
| Jonathan Arnold (R)
Comprehensive donor information for Vuckovich is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Vuckovich raised a total of $9,505 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 7, 2013.
Vuckovich won re-election to the Montana State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Vuckovich raised a total of $6,200
|Montana State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gene Vuckovich's campaign in 2012|
|Staples, Mark C.||$160|
|Cablevision Systems Montana||$160|
|Montana Chiropractic Association||$160|
|Treasure State PAC||$160|
|Total Raised in 2012||$6,200|
|Source:Follow the Money
Vuckovich won election to the Montana State Senate in 2010. During that election cycle, Vuckovich raised a total of $3,305
|Montana State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gene Vuckovich's campaign in 2010|
|Dahood, Wade J.||$160|
|Sullivan, Mary L.||$160|
|Total Raised in 2010||$3,305|
|Source:Follow the Money
- See also: State legislative scorecards and State legislative scorecards in Montana
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
An overview for scorecards in all 50 states can be found on this page. To contribute to the list of Texas scorecards, email suggestions to email@example.com.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2013, the Legislature was in session from January 7 to April 27.
- Legislators are scored on "hotlisted bills that represent a portfolio of priority conservation and environmental issues."
- Legislators are scored on bills of importance to a state teachers' union.
- Legislators are scored on issues of importance to a public interest advocacy group based at the University of Montana in Missoula.
- Legislators are scored on bills relating to property rights.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Gene + Vuckovich + Montana + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Gene Vuckovich News Feed
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed March 8, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed March 8, 2014
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Vuckovich, Gene," accessed September 7, 2013
- ↑ Montana Conservation Voters, "2013 State Legislative Scorecard," accessed August 30, 2014