Gene Woodard III
|Gene Woodard III|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas State Senate, District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 15 of the 31 seats in the Texas State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Konni Burton and Mark Shelton advanced to a primary runoff, defeating Tony Pompa, Jon Schweitzer and Mark Skinner in the Republican primary. Burton defeated Shelton in the May 27 runoff election. Libby Willis defeated Mike Martinez in the Democratic primary. George Boll (D) withdrew prior to the primary election. Gene Lord was nominated in convention by the Libertarian Party of Texas. John Tunmire is running as a Green candidate. Gene Woodard III filed but did not advance past the Libertarian convention.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gene + Woodard + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas State Senate
- Texas State Senate elections, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Senate Candidates List," accessed July 26, 2014
- Star-Telegram, "Democratic candidate Boll suspends race for state Senate District 10," accessed February 10, 2014
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed July 26, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 26, 2014
- Texas Tribune, "Election Brackets," accessed May 5, 2014