|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Teays Valley Christian School|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky|
Foster obtained a degree in psychology from the University of Kentucky. Foster worked for Foster Supply, a family owned business, in Teays Valley.
Foster's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "The most important issue in WV right now is to create jobs and get more people working. One of the largest issues we face is that government has made it next to impossible to hire and create new jobs by over burdening employers with red tape and regulation."
- Excerpt: "I have been a gun owner since i was legally allowed to be, and believe in the right to bear arms and will never support any bill that will limit our rights in that aspect. Any Law abiding citizen should always be able to own a gun whether for recreation or protection, that is their right. I believe that in WV it is not only wrong to take peoples gun rights away, but knowing how people in WV feel about this right it would be crazy to even try."
- Excerpt: "I am a pro life and always will be. I believe that terminating a pregnancy should never be justified except to save the life of the mother."
- Obama Care
- Excerpt: "Obama care is just another health tax. They are trying to take the American health care system and put it entirely under the control of the government. Big government ventures like this are just a step towards socialism, and they do not work."
- Family Courts
- Excerpt: "I have a strong interest in the family court system, because I personally have seen what it can do to a family. In West Virginia we do not always fight for the best interest of the children. It is better for the child/children in any situation to get to see both parents, unless there is physical or emotional abuse. West Virginia court systems should start at custody case with the idea of 50/50 custody and got from there."
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Geoff Foster defeated Duke Jordan in the Republican primary. Foster will face Christian Watts (I) in the general election. Ashley Stinnett (R) withdrew before the primary.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 15 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Geoff + Foster + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia House of Representatives
- West Virginia state legislative districts
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |