|Maine State Senate, District 9|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Gratwick's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Job growth comes from a dynamic private sector, powered by productive innovative people. It is the direct product of public and private investment, educational excellence, and healthy communities. We need a rich cultural life to keep our motivated young people here."
- Excerpt: "In Augusta, Geoff will work for health care reform that will benefit both the people and the state of Maine, using his medical knowledge and common-sense approach to make a better system."
- Excerpt: "Geoff will work for Bangor and Hermon to ensure the state of Maine honors its voter-mandated commitment to fully fund education, as well as ensuring that the educational systems we have are the best they can be for all our citizens."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Gratwick served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Natural Resources|
|• Insurance and Financial Services, Chair|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 32 incumbent Geoffrey Gratwick was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Cary Weston was unopposed in the Republican primary. Gratwick defeated Weston in the general election.
|Maine State Senate District 9, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Geoffrey Gratwick Incumbent||51.1%||7,538|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Gratwick won election in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 32. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012, and defeated incumbent Nichi Farnham (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nichi Farnham Incumbent||48.5%||8,295|
Comprehensive donor information for Gratwick is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Gratwick raised a total of $20,994 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|Geoffrey Gratwick's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State Senate, District 32||$20,994|
|Grand Total Raised||$20,994|
2012Gratwick won election to the Maine State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Gratwick raised a total of $20,994.
|Maine State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Geoffrey Gratwick's campaign in 2012|
|Baker, Christina Emily Woods||$100|
|Hayes, Thomas C||$100|
|Lewis, Douglas R||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$20,994|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Gratwick has a wife, Lucy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Geoffrey + Gratwick + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine State Senate
- Maine Senate Committees
- Maine Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine Senate - Senator Geoffrey Gratwick
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Geoffrey Gratwick on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Gratwick, Geoffrey," accessed September 12, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
Nichi Farnham (R)
|Maine State Senate District 32
| Succeeded by|