|Alabama House of Representatives District 83|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Commissioner, Lee County|
|Birthday||February 7, 1945|
Bandy is a pastor at Saint James Missionary Baptist Church. He is also the chair of the Alabama Democratic Conference, and has previously served as commissioner of Lee County and president pro-tempore of the Opelika City Council.
Bandy served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Government Services (County and Municipal Government)
- Lee County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Transportation, Utilities and Infrastructure Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Utilities
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 83 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|George Bandy (D)||1,980|
|Ronnie Reed (D)||1,446|
Bandy raised $30,350 for his campaign.
In 2010, Bandy raised $33,584 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Environmental Campaign Fund||$10,000|
|Oliver Robinson Jr Campaign||$2,000|
|Alabama State Employees Association||$2,000|
In 2006, Bandy collected $30,350 in donations.
Below are Bandy's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$10,000|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$5,000|
|Milton E McGregor||$3,000|
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$1,500|
Bandy has two children.
Bandy is the president of Lee County Alliance and Lee County Concerned Citizens. He is a member of the Lee County Voters League and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term George + Bandy + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Alabama Legislature - George Bandy
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama House District 83
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|