Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas State Senate, District 10|
|Filed, withdrew before primary|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 15 of the 31 seats in the Texas State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Konni Burton and Mark Shelton advanced to a primary runoff, defeating Tony Pompa, Jon Schweitzer and Mark Skinner in the Republican primary. Burton defeated Shelton in the May 27 runoff election. Libby Willis defeated Mike Martinez in the Democratic primary. George Boll (D) withdrew prior to the primary election. Gene Lord was nominated in convention by the Libertarian Party of Texas. John Tunmire is running as a Green candidate. Gene Woodard III filed but did not advance past the Libertarian convention.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "George + Boll + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- "Star-Telegram," "Democratic candidate Boll suspends race for state Senate District 10," accessed February 10, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Tribune, "Election Brackets," accessed May 5, 2014