Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 42|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of New Hampshire, 1982|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
After growing up in a military family on a military base, Ferriter joined the United States Air Force. He served active duty from 1971 to 1979 as a weather observer and weather forecaster. He then served in the United States Air Force Reserve and National Guard from 1979 to 1997.
In 1982, Ferriter earned his B.S. in mechanical engineering from the University of New Hampshire.
Professionally, Ferriter has worked as a mechanical engineer since 1983.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. George Ferriter was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Keith Ripp was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ferriter and Ripp will face off in the general election. Steve Gulasky (D) and Donn Garves (I) were removed from the ballot before the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "George + Ferriter + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on September 15, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Ferriter 4 Wisconsin, "Meet George Ferriter," accessed September 15, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |