George G. Myers
|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 79|
|High school||Tates Creek High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky|
Myers has served as the 8th District representative on the Urban County Council.
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Susan Westrom ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ken Kearns II defeated George G. Myers in the Republican primary. Westrom defeated Kearns in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 79 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Susan Westrom Incumbent||61.4%||8,473|
|Republican||Ken Kearns II||38.6%||5,321|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 79 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Ken Kearns II||56.2%||1,234|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "George + Myers + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 79
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Herald-Leader, "Lexington council member George Myers to run for state House seat," January 9, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Govt., "8th District - Councilman George Myers," accessed May 7, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |