George G. Myers
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 79|
|High school||Tates Creek High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky|
Myers has served as the 8th District representative on the Urban County Council.
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Susan Westrom was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ken Kearns II defeated George G. Myers in the Republican primary.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 79 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Ken Kearns II||56.2%||1,234|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "George + Myers + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 79
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Herald-Leader, "Lexington council member George Myers to run for state House seat," January 9, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |