For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 55|
|Bachelor's||Southern Oregon College|
Gilman earned his B.S. from Southern Oregon College. His professional experience includes working as a dairy farmer, as a Manager of the Foster Grandparent Program and employed by Pacific Retirement Services and has been employed by Access, Incorporated.
Prior to leaving the Oregon House of Representatives, Gilman served on the following committees:
- Transportation Committee, Oregon House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Ways and Means Committee, Oregon State Legislature
Gilman did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Oregon State House District 55|
|George Gilman (R)||19,638|
In 2008 Gilman collected $44,868 in donations.
These were the largest contributions in 2008.
|OREGON TRUCKING ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|OREGON RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION||$2,000|
|OREGON BANKERS ASSOCIATION||$2,000|
|OREGON BEER & WINE DISTRIBUTORS ASSOCIATION||$2,000|
Gilman and his wife, Sandy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "George + Gilman + Oregon + House'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of George Gilman," accessed December 29, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 Oregon State House Primary Election Results," accessed May 24, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 House General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 55
| Succeeded by|
Mike McLane (R)