|Maine House of Representatives District 132|
|2004 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Now retired, Hogan's professional experience includes owning a variety store.
Hogan has served on the Old Orchard Beach Town Council and Old Orchard Beach School Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hogan served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Hogan served on the following committees:
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 10, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014; independent candidates may file until June 2, 2014.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 132 (2010)|
|George Hogan (D)||2,466||60%|
|William Gombar (R)||1,498||37%|
George Hogan raised $4,761 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 132|
|George Hogan (D)||3,537|
|Grace Giroux (R)||1,590|
In 2010, Hogan received $4,691 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below:
|Maine House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to George Hogan's campaign in 2010|
|Hogan Sr, George W||$35|
|Total Raised in 2010||$4,691|
In 2008 George Hogan collected $4,761 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2008 was:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term George + Hogan + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. George Hogan
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Hogan
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Hogan's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "Maine 2010 - Candidates," accessed March 19, 2014
- 2008 contributors to George Hogan
|Maine House of Representatives District 132
| Succeeded by|
Sharri MacDonald (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |