|Hawaii House of Representatives District 48|
|June 13, 2014 - November 4, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||June 13, 2014|
|Appointed by||Neil Abercrombie|
|Bachelor's||University of Hawaii at Manoa|
Okuda did not seek re-election.
Okuda's professional experience includes working as a licensed civil and structural engineer for the Hawaiian Electric Company and as a legislative aide for State Rep. Ken Ito. Okuda received his Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- Legislators are scored on their "support and advocacy for small business and an improved business climate."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "George + Okuda + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hawaii House of Representatives
- Hawaii House of Representatives District 48
- Hawaii State Legislature
- Pacific Business News, "Abercrombie appoints George Okuda to Windward Oahu House sea," June 13, 2014
- Kiki Radio, "Gov. Abercrombie Appoints George Okuda to House Seat," June 14, 2014
- Governor of the State of Hawaii, "Governor Appoints George Okuda to State House," June 13, 2014
- StateScape, "Session schedules," accessed August 4, 2014
Jessica Wooley (D)
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 48
June 2014-November 2014
| Succeeded by|
Jarrett K. Keohokalole (D)