George T. Edwards
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 86|
Edwards ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 86. Edwards ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Barbara Cooper (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 86, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Barbara Cooper Incumbent||76%||16,619|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "George + Edwards + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- City league bowling highlight sheet scores - Battle Creek Enquirer
- The Murder of Christopher Lane: Was There Gang Involvement? - Vanity Fair
- Meet The Pippa Effect - Daily Beast
- Mike Mularkey Mulling Move to Minnesota - The Viking Age
- House Roll Call: Health law security requirements - San Francisco Chronicle
- Andrea Walker Charged With Abuse, Neglect Of Missing Baby - Huffington Post
- Moral Courage TV: Kenneth Edwards - Daily Beast
- Supporting Nonprofit Capacity: Three Principles for Grantmakers - The Nonprofit Quarterly
- What was the Big Idea? - Mountain Xpress
- Auburn kicker's family watches championship game in Jupiter - WPEC
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |