Georgia 2004 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment and were approved by voters.
- Two main topics were addressed: marriage and judicial reform.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Marriage||Define marriage as union of man and woman|
|Amendment 2||Judicial reform||Georgia Supreme Court to interpret questions of law, including from federal courts|
- List of Georgia ballot measures
- Laws governing ballot measures in Georgia
- Laws governing recall in Georgia
- History of direct democracy in Georgia
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |