Georgia state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Georgia are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Georgia's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Georgia.
- Attorney General of Georgia
- Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture
- Georgia Commissioner of Labor
- Georgia Commissioner of Natural Resources
- Georgia Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner
- Georgia Public Service Commission
- Georgia Secretary of State
- Georgia State Auditor
- Georgia State Superintendent of Schools
- Georgia Treasurer
- Governor of Georgia
- Lieutenant Governor of Georgia
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Georgia Attorney General election, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State election, 2014
- Georgia down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Georgia gubernatorial election, 2014
- Georgia lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Georgia state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Georgia in 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Georgia + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.