Gerald C. Parker
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 78|
|Profession||Attorney/Real estate developer|
Parker ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 78. He replaced Joel McClosky on the ballot, where he was defeated by Allen Ray McNeill (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 78, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Allen Ray McNeill||75%||24,880|
|Democratic||Gerald C. Parker||25%||8,272|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gerald + Parker + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Courier-Tribune, "Democrats field Gerald Parker for House District 78 seat," accessed September 19, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 General Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Charlotte Observer, "Ex-NC House Speaker Harold Brubaker resigns," July 12, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |