|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 89|
Serrano's Facebook page highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Like many Kentucky citizens I am Pro Second Amendment. I believe strongly in our right to exercise a Carry and Conceal Weapon license. I currently have both a Carry and Conceal (CCW) and a Federal Firearms license class 6 (FFL6.) I am also a member of the National Association for Gun Rights. I am Pro-Life. I believe that life begins at conception and that we should protect every life. I believe that government should act as an individual citizen, balancing their checkbook, as we balance ours. I am Pro Right-To-Work. I believe every citizen has the right to work without government interference. The government should not burden our children with unnecessary debt spent just to stay in office. I am concerned with the debt Kentucky has, and I believe that it is far greater than what the people are led to believe. It is vital for our state to be educated on the money that is being spent. It is also wrong for the government to leave it's citizens in the dark.||”|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Joey Jayson Taylor II was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Marie L. Rader defeated Michael Bryant and Gerardo Serrano in the Republican primary.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 89 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Marie Rader Incumbent||65.4%||4,881|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gerardo + Serrano + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 89
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Gerardo Serrano on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed August 21, 2014
- Facebook, "Gerardo Serrano for State Rep. 89th KY," accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |