|Oregon House of Representatives, District 37|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||University of Minnesota; Cornell University|
Rosenthal's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We cannot waste the promise of our youth. We need high quality public education ACCESSIBLE for all. We need smaller class sizes, a longer school year, and a full range of classes."
- Excerpt: "Toxic chemicals in and around the home are a particular concern. I support efforts to reduce the exposure children and babies have to these toxins."
- Excerpt: "For now, I would want to strengthen Cover Oregon, support the ACA, and try and get an access system that works. Moving forward, I support a Single Payer system and I would work against legislation that tries to move us backwards."
Immigration & Social Issues
- Excerpt: "I support marriage equality and equal pay. I will not interfere with a woman’s right to control her own health and safety. I support the right of elderly to make their own end of life decisions."
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt: "I strongly support small business and the Living Wage jobs they create and will work to improve access to loans and streamline rules and regulations."
- Excerpt: "I will grow Living Wage jobs in the technology and medical science sectors, support them in teaching and education, and help develop jobs based on Oregon’s natural resources."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Gerritt Rosenthal was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Julie Parrish was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rosenthal and Parrish will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gerritt + Rosenthal + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 37