|Hawaii House of Representatives District 46|
|Minority Whip, Hawaii State House of Representatives|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Place of birth||Waialua, HI|
|Profession||Founder, Town and Country Mortgage, LLC|
Riviere owns and operates Town and Country Mortgage, LLC, a Waialua mortgage brokerage. He also serves as president of Keep the North Shore Country, an advocacy organization that seeks to "preserve ... the heritage and rural character of the North Shore of Oahu." Riviere also represents Waialua on the North Shore Neighborhood Board and served as president of the Waialua Little League.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Riviere served on these committees:
- Agriculture Committee
- Energy & Environmental Protection Committee
- Finance Committee
- Water, Land & Ocean Resources Committee
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 47 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Gil Riviere Incumbent||47.2%||651|
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 46 (2010)|
|Gil Riviere (R)||3,109||54.2%|
|Larry Sagaysay (D)||2,332||40.7%|
In 2010, Riviere raised $36,248 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Hawaii Association Of Realtors||$2,000|
|Linda Lingle Campaign Cmte||$2,000|
|Hawaii Republican Party||$2,000|
|Quinlan, William J||$1,350|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Gil + Riviere + Hawaii + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Riviere and his wife, Liz, have two children.
- Riviere's campaign website
- Hawaii House of Representatives - Gil Riviere
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Keep the North Shore Country, "About Us," accessed June 16, 2011.
- State of Hawaii: Office of Elections, "Federal/State/County Candidates, 2012 Primary Elections," retrieved June 11, 2012
- Hawaii Secretary of State - Official 2012 Primary Results
- Hawaii State Office of Elections, "2010 general election certified results," accessed December 13, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Michael Magaoay (D)
|Hawaii House District 46
| Succeeded by|
Marcus Oshiro (D)