Glen Edward Ewert
|Glen Edward Ewert|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Oregon State Senate District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for District 10
of the Oregon State Senate
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Jackie Winters was unopposed in the Republican primary. She also ran on the Democratic and Independent tickets. Glen Edward Ewert ran as a Libertarian candidate. Winters defeated Ewert in the general election.
|Oregon State Senate District 10, General Election, 2014
||Jackie Winters Incumbent
|| Glen E. Ewert
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Ewert filed to run in the 2012 election for Oregon Senate District 12. His name did not appear on the final list of candidates.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glen + Ewert + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Glen Ewert News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 15, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings," accessed October 30, 2012