|Missouri House of Representatives, District 53|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kolkmeyer served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Local Government|
Kolkmeyer's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Creating Sustainable Jobs
- Excerpt: "I will oppose short-term economic fixes that would require large tax increases in the future."
- Excerpt: "I believe some type of overall tax relief must be enacted for all businesses to give them the incentive to invest money back into their businesses."
- Excerpt: "As a small business owner, I understand the concerns of the small business community. I have been a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Missouri Propane Gas Association and National Federation of Independent Businesses for many years."
2nd Amendment and Right to Defend
- Excerpt: "I support an individual’s right to defend themselves and their property, and will fight to uphold Missouri’s Laws on Concealed Carry and Castle Doctrine."
- Excerpt: "I will fight to protect the sanctity of life of an unborn child."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Henry Grubb is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Glen Kolkmeyer is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Kolkmeyer won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 53. Kolkmeyer ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Holmes Osborne (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 53, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Kolkmeyer is available dating back to 2004. Based on available campaign finance records, Kolkmeyer raised a total of $69,603 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 20, 2013.
|Glen Kolkmeyer's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 53||$69,603|
|Grand Total Raised||$69,603|
2012Kolkmeyer won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Kolkmeyer raised a total of $69,603.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Glen Kolkmeyer's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Campaign Committee of Missouri||$8,857|
|Kolkmeyer for Senate, Lynn Fahrmeier for Treasurer 2014||$8,129|
|MPGA Propane PAC||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$69,603|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Glen + Kolkmeyer + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "friendsofglenkolkmeyer," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Kolkmeyer, Glen," accessed September 20, 2013
|Missouri House of Representatives District 53
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |