|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 68|
|November 17, 2010 - Present|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in state legislative chambers|
Mulready's professional experience includes working in the insurance industry for 26 years. He became a top executive at several large insurance corporations before opening his own company.
In May 2011, Governing Magazine named Mulready one of 17 "GOP Legislators to Watch." Each of the legislators was selected on the basis of qualities like leadership, ambition, and political potential.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mulready served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Administrative Rules, Government Oversight and Repealer|
|• Public Health, Vice-chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mulready served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Economic Development, Tourism and Financial Services|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Glen Mulready was unopposed in the Republican primary. Mulready is unchallenged in the general election.
Mulready ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 68. Mulready defeated Darren Gantz in the Republican primary on June 26 and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 68 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Glen Mulready Incumbent||62.4%||1,341|
Mulready ran for re-election 2010 election for Oklahoma State House District 68. Mulready defeated Democratic Seth Watkins in the general election on November 2, 2010. Mulready defeated Howard Pidcock in the Republican primary election on July 27, 2010.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 68|
|Glen Mulready (R)||6,768|
|Seth Watkins (D)||3,188|
Comprehensive donor information for Glen Mulready is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Glen Mulready raised a total of $180,301 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 23, 2013.
|Glen Mulready's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 68||$104,536|
|2010||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 68||$75,765|
|Grand Total Raised||$180,301|
2012Glen Mulready won re-election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Glen Mulready raised a total of $104,536.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Glen Mulready's campaign in 2012|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma||$4,000|
|Oklahoma Association of Realtors||$4,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$104,536|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Glen Mulready won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Glen Mulready raised a total of $75,765.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Glen Mulready's campaign in 2010|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma||$5,000|
|Oklahoma Association of Realtors||$3,500|
|Grow Oklahoma PAC||$2,500|
|REX PR LLC||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$75,765|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Mulready and his wife, Sally, have three sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glen + Mulready + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012 2010
- glenmulready.com/, "About Glen," accessed June 4, 2014
- Governing, "GOP Legislators to Watch," May 24, 2011
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Oklahoma Candidates for State Elective Office 2010," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Summary Results Primary Election — July 27, 2010," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Summary Results Runoff Primary Election — August 24, 2010," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Summary Results General Election — November 2, 2010," accessed May 25, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Mulready, Glen," accessed July 23, 2013
Chris Benge (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 68
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |