|Louisville City Council, District 17|
|2003 - Present|
|Years in position||12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 2, 2002|
Stuckel discussed his 2014 campaign platform in an interview with Louisville's WLKY in September 2014. Video can be viewed here
The city of Louisville, Kentucky held elections for mayor and city council on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. In District 17, incumbent Glen Stuckel (R) was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Susan Johns (D) was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Stuckel defeated Johns in the general election.
|Louisville City Council, District 17, 2014|
|Republican||Glen Stuckel Incumbent||52.7%||5,981|
|Source: Jefferson County Clerk's Office - 2014 General Election Results|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Glen + Stuckel + Louisville"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "2014 Kentucky Election Calendar," accessed January 31, 2014
- Louisville/Jefferson County Election Center, "Jefferson County Candidate Filings," accessed January 31, 2014
- Jefferson County Clerk, "Official candidate list," accessed on September 11, 2014
- Jefferson County Clerk, "2014 Election Results," accessed on November 4, 2014
|Louisville City Council, District 17
| Succeeded by|
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |