Glenda K. Puett
|Glenda K. Puett|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 76|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Central Oklahoma|
|Master's||University of Central Oklahoma/Oklahoma City University|
|Place of birth||Mobile, AL|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 24, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent David Brumbaugh will face Cliff Johns in the Republican primary, while Glenda K. Puett is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Puett ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 76. Puett ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 26 and was defeated by incumbent David Brumbaugh in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 76, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Brumbaugh Incumbent||67.7%||10,679|
|Democratic||Glenda K. Puett||32.3%||5,100|
Puett and her husband Don have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glenda K. + Puett + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 76
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- Glendapuett.com "The roots of my passion..my family," Accessed October 2, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |