Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 72|
Glenda Reynolds was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 72 of the Kansas House of Representatives in the November 6, 2012 state legislative elections. She previously ran for District 75 in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections.
Reynolds' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:" Funding should be provided to fully fund our school districts. Education is necessary to have a qualified workforce. History shows that when funding for education is cut property taxes increase."
- Excerpt:"Everyone should have the opportunity to earn a livable wage. We must focus on jobs and a trained workforce so people can support their families."
- Excerpt:"An excessive tax burden should not be placed on any one group of people and enough revenue should be generated to fund the basic services the government provides."
Reynolds ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 72. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Marc Rhoades (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 72, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marc Rhoades Incumbent||59.6%||5,417|
Reynolds and her husband Bill have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glenda + Reynolds + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Glenda Reynolds on Facebook
- "reynolds4house," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 9, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
- Official Kansas House of Representatives General Election Results, 2010
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |