Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 25|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Kentucky University, 1989|
|Master's||Embry-Riddle University, 1996|
|Birthday||February 28, 1967|
|Place of birth||Germany|
|Profession||IT program manager/instructor|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Jimmie Lee defeated Glenn Fonda in the Democratic primary, while Jim DuPlessis was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Jimmie Lee Incumbent||80.9%||3,295|
Fonda ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 25. He lost against Kendrick Bryan and incumbent Jimmie Lee in the Democratic primary on May 22, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Jimmie Lee Incumbent||77.6%||1,572|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Glenn + Fonda + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 25
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Glenn Fonda on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed August 21, 2014
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |