Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 14|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Ritter served on this committee:
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Glenn Ritter Incumbent||46.5%||263|
Ritter advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Amy Perkins (R), incumbent Lawrence Perkins (R), Ryan Mahoney (D), Elaine Ahearn (D), and Gary Wheaton (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Ritter was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Glenn + Ritter + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- mittromneycentral.com, "New Hampshire: 15 More State Reps Supporting Romney," January 2, 2012
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014