Golf School District 67 Bond Measure (March 2012)
This measure was defeated
- YES 618 (49.16%)
- NO 639 (50.84%)
This measure sought to issue a bond in the amount of $9.72 million which would go towards various projects in the district including heating/ventilation replacement in buildings as well as sprinkler and plumbing replacements. School officials noted that repairs are needed at many of the schools in the district and the bond money would have ensured that the facilities stayed up to par.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall the Board of Education of Golf School District Number 67, Cook County, Illinois, improve the sites of and alter, repair and equip the Hynes Elementary and Golf Middle School Buildings, build and equip a gymnasium/multi-purpose room addition to the Hynes Elementary School Building and issue bonds of said School District to the amount of $9,720,000 for the purpose of paying the costs thereof?|
- Niles Herald-Specter, "Tax hike, bond issue sought for improvements at District 67 schools," March 2, 2012 (dead link)
- Cook County Clerk, March Election Results
- Morton Grove Champion, "Pair of referendums seek tax hikes for District 67 programs, buildings," January 8, 2012
- Cook County Elections, March referendum List
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |