was a 2014 Independent
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 7th Congressional District
. He is running as a member of the Work and Wealth Party.
He was defeated by incumbent Jim McDermott
(D) and Craig Keller
(R), who were the top two vote-getters in the blanket primary
He was a 2013 candidate for King County Executive in Washington. He was also a 2012 Employmentwealth Party candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 7th Congressional District of Washington.
Goodspaceguy ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Washington's 7th District. He was defeated by incumbent Jim McDermott (D) and Craig Keller (R), who were the top two vote-getters in the blanket primary.
|U.S. House, Washington District 7, Blanket Primary, 2014
Jim McDermott Incumbent
| Scott Sutherland
| Doug McQuaid
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
Goodspaceguy ran in the 2013 election for King County Executive in Washington. The election took place on August 6, 2013.
- See also: Washington's 7th Congressional District elections, 2012
Goodspaceguy ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Washington's 7th District. He was defeated in the blanket primary on August 7, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Goodspaceguy + Washington + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Goodspaceguy News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Washington.gov, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 19, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Associated Press, "Washington - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- ↑ Mercer Island Reporter, "Primary ballots delivered today on Mercer Island," July 18, 2013
- ↑ Washington Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings," accessed May 18, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press, "Election results"