Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 10B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Independent
candidate for District 10B
of the Idaho House of Representatives
In an interview statement to the Idaho Press-Tribune, Counsil highlighted the following campaign themes:
||I really hope to be able to do all I can to keep public works contracts awarded to state-based contractors. Because that keeps money in the state. When we hire an out-of-state contractor, that money leaves the state. And that’s what a protectionist is all about.
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Leif Skyving was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Greg Chaney defeated write-in candidates Brian Darnall Bishop and Kent Marmon in the Republican primary. Skyving will face Chaney, Gordon Counsil (I) and Eugene Spencer Smith (L) in the general election.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 10B Republican Primary, 2014
| Brian Darnall Bishop
| Kent Marmon
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gordon + Counsil + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Gordon Counsil News Feed
- ↑ Idaho Press-Tribune, "Gordon Counsil announces he will run for House," March 12, 2014
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary write-in candidates list," accessed June 12, 2014