|Louisiana House of Representatives District 52|
|January 11, 2016|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$6,000/year for expenses; $153/day per diem|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 19, 2011|
|Next general||Term limited|
|Term limits||3 terms (12 years)|
In the 2014 legislative session, Dove and 12 other members of the House formed the Louisiana Legislative Conservative Coalition. The coalition, under the chair of Rep. Alan Seabaugh (R), will attempt to pull the Louisiana Republican Legislative Delegation to the right and re-instill conservative principles to the delegation.
Dove's professional experience includes working as a business owner.
In the 2012-2013 legislative session, Dove served on the following committees:
- Natural Resources and Environment, Chairman
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Dove served on the following committees:
On October 22, 2011, Dove won re-election to District 61 of the Louisiana House of Representatives. He ran unopposed in the October 22 primary election, assuring his re-election.
|Louisiana House of Representatives General Election, District 52 (2007)|
|Gordon Dove (R)||N/A|
In 2011, Dove received $33,050 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Louisiana House of Representatives 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gordon Dove's campaign in 2011|
|Bobbie Jindal Campaign Fund||$2,500|
|Louisiana Bankers Association||$2,250|
|Enpac Of Louisiana||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2011||$33,050|
In 2007, a year in which Dove was up for election, he collected $47,407 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2007 were:
Dove is a member of the Acadiana Delegation, Louisiana Republican Legislative Delegation, and the Louisiana Rural Caucus.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Gordon + Dove + Louisiana + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Louisiana House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Louisiana State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Louisiana state legislative districts
- Rep. Dove's website
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- www.houmatoday.com, "Conservatives in state House forming new coalition," accessed February 20, 2014
- Official Louisiana House 2007 General Election Results
- Follow the Money, "2011 Campaign Contributions," accessed May 15, 2014
- Follow the Money Campaign Contributions, 2007
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Dove
|Louisiana House of Representatives District 52
| Succeeded by|
State of Louisiana
Baton Rouge (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Forestry | Secretary of Natural Resources | Executive Director of the Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Service Commission |